//Galaxy
//Galaxy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ABAH!
Sunday, October 20 | 3:54 PM | 0 Galaxy(s)
Well, today is my dad's birthday. I mean my late dad. It should be his 56th of birthday if he still here. After 11 years he left, i think im the only one that remember it. I never had chance to celebrate his birthday. How sad. I know that you are a fierce dad in world, maybe? But because im your only daughter, i can see your other side of being a dad for four children. Actually, you are a loving father. You just dont know how to show it in front of your children. Its not your fault if you are getting angry at us. Everyone will get mad if children is stubborn. I wish i could hear your voice getting angry to Along, Angah and Abang. Hahahahaahahhahaha! Abah, i hope you peaceful and i always pray for your goodness there. Al-Fatihah. Amin.

<< | >>